BIKE TOURING THE TREVISO PROVINCE
The Treviso province sits just north of Venice and is home to Pinarello Bicycle Factory, Sella seats, Sidi Shoes and Prosecco wine. What more could you hope for as a cyclist?
The Treviso province offers a place to ride 4-5 days, with plenty of places to visit some of Italy's history, food and wine, and bicycle culture. There a diverse amount of terrain and route selection with the flat plain running south toward Venice, the Asolo and Prosecco hills, and the Prealps of Mt. Grappa and Mt. Consiglio
I suggest three places to base yourself out of: Castelfranco, Asolo, or Montebelluno.
BIKE TOURS SUGGESTIONS FOR THE TREVISO PROVINCE:
- Bike Touring the Prosecco Wine Roads Treviso Province
- Bike Touring the Montebelluno Area | Treviso Province
- Bike Touring Anello del Grappa (Ride Around Monte Grappa) | Veneto
- Bike Touring The Sile River Path | Treviso Province
- Bike Touring From Asolo to Castelfranco | Treviso
CLASSIC CLIMBS IN THE TREVISO PROVINCE
- Bike Touring Monte Grappa
- Monte Grappa Bike Climb from Sermanzo
- Bosco del Cansiglio from Vittoria Veneto Bike Climb
- Monte Grappa from Possagno Bike Climb
BIKE TOURING RESOURCES IN THE TREVISO PROVINCE
The Treviso Tourism office is a good resource for cycle information and most of the townships has an information center with maps and brochures. There are a few bike providers and some of the hotels offer bike services and routes. Treviso is a great area to plan a few days and then move on to another province north to Belluno or west to Vicenza. The nice thing about this area is that you can ride hard, eat and drink well, and sightsee all at the same time.